We know you work hard. Thank you!
As your partners in education in our community the library currently offers educators:
- Books and electronic resources that align with Common Core State Standards
- Virtual class visits to a library
- Professional development training on information literacy
- Break Time videos: Featuring songs, journal prompts, breathing exercises and more! All under five minutes, these videos are perfect for a quick and easy breaktime in the classroom. Have a suggestion or want more, contact us for curated content at email@example.com!
- Pop-Up Library: A crate of library books is curated for the age range and reading levels of each class and is dropped-off/picked-up every three weeks. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to sign up for the program!
- Reading List
- Parent Teacher Resource Center Collection
- Assignment Alerts
- Library Visits
- Storytime Starters
- Online Resources
- Databases and Websites
- Teachers Blog